Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sequence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sequence (mathematics) is an ordered list of elements.
Sequence may also refer to:
Mathematics and Science
- Sequence (geology), a succession of geological events
- Sequence (biology), the primary structure of a biopolymer
- Sequence (medicine)
- Archaeological sequence
- Sequence diagram, used to visualise the design of a computing system
Arts and Humanities
- Sequence (musical form), a medieval Latin poem or its musical setting which became part of the Mass
- Sequence (music), a passage which is successively repeated at different pitches
- Sequence (filmmaking), a series of shots or scenes, edited together in succession
- Sequence (journal), a film journal
- Séquences, a Quebec film magazine
- Sequence (2013 film), a 2013 short fantasy horror film
- Sequence, a 16 minute film directed by David Winning
- Sequence (musical form), part of the Roman Catholic Mass
- Sequence (game), a board-and-card game distributed by Jax Ltd., Inc.
- The Sequence, a 1980s all-female hip-hop/funk trio
- Sequential manual transmission, a type of manual transmission
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.