From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serafin (Italian, Polish) or Serafín (Spanish) may refer to:
- Serafin (band), a London rock group
- Serafín (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Serafin, Masovian Voivodeship in east-central Poland
- Catharina Serafin, a patient on whom the first studies of electrical pacing were performed
- Sanctus Seraphin (1699 - c. 1758), Italian luthier
- Tullio Serafin (1878–1968), Italian opera conductor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serafin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.