Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seren may refer to:
- Seren (given name), a personal Welsh name originating in Wales. Also popular female name in Turkey
- Seren Books, a Welsh publishing house
- Seren, a lord of the Biblical Philistines
- Seren, an Israel Defense Forces rank, equivalent to captain
- Seren, a student newspaper published by Bangor University Students' Union
- Seren, a deity in the game RuneScape
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Seren Serendipity Squad is a squad that started last November 24, 2015. Eunica, Rhio, Jennel, Jade, Treasure, Yunika, Jahnela, Keech, Abby, Bernadette