Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serendip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serendip may refer to:
- Serendip an Old Persian name for Sri Lanka
- or Serandib, an OldArabiic name for Sri Lanka
- SERENDIP, a SETI program at UC Berkeley
- Serendip Sanctuary, a protected area for wildlife in Victoria, Australia
- The Three Princes of Serendip, an old Persian fairy tale
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serendip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.