Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serene may refer to:
- Serene, an adjective, meaning peaceful, calm, unruffled.
- Serene (phone), a telephone jointly developed by Samsung and Bang & Olufsen.
- Serene (app), a macOS app for improving focus.
- Serene, Colorado, a company town in Colorado.
- Jaunjelgava or Serene, a city in Latvia.
- Serene, a heroine in Riviera: The Promised Land.
- Sérène, another name for the French wine grape Servanin
- Serene yacht, one of the world's largest private superyachts.
People with the name
- Serene Husseini Shahid, a member of the influential Husayni family.
- Serene Ross (born 1977), American javelin thrower.
- Serena (disambiguation)
- Serenity (disambiguation)
- Seren (disambiguation)
- Most Serene Republic of San Marino
- Serene Garden, part of the Hong Kong island of Tsing Yi
- Serene Highness, a title used today by the reigning families of Monaco and Liechtenstein
- Serenes Massacre, a fictional event in the video game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.