Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Serenissima or serenissima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serenissima may refer to:
- La Serenissima, a name for the Republic of Venice, from the title Serenissimo (literally meaning "the most/very serene")
- Serenissima Res Publica Poloniae, was the official Latin name of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (Serenissima meaning "most serene")
- See more at the Most Serene Republics.
Art, entertainment, and media
- La Serenissima (musical ensemble), a British early music/period instrument ensemble
- La Serenissima, a notable single released by Rondò Veneziano, later covered by DNA and by Mike Candys
- "La Serenissima", an instrumental track from Loreena McKennitt's release, The Book of Secrets (1997)
- Serenissima, strategy board game in which players struggle for economic dominance of the Mediterranean
- Scuderia Serenissima, a successful auto racing team
- Serenisdima, a nickname for the San Marino national football team
- La Serenísima, an Argentine dairy products maker.
- Serenissima, an e-mail contact list for persons interested in the history of Venice who wish to exchange information.
- Serenissima, the passenger ship IMO 5142657 (ex Andrea, ex Harald Jarl) built in 1960, in Trondheim, Norway
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serenissima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.