From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Serravelle (topography))
Serravalle is term of topography, meaning "place where the valley narrows", and less often meaning a fortification. It is a common placename in Italian speaking regions.
Or it may refer to specific places:
- in Italy
- Serravalle a Po, in Mantua Province
- Serravalle di Chienti, in Macerata Province
- Serravalle Langhe, in Cuneo Province
- Serravalle Pistoiese, in Pistoia Province; the commune also includes the frazioni of Serravalle Scalo and Ponte di Serravalle
- Serravalle Scrivia, in Alessandria Province
- Serravalle Sesia, in Vercelli Province
- Castello di Serravalle, in Bologna Province
- Serravalle (Vittorio Veneto), a district of Vittorio Veneto
- There are small settlements called Serravalle in the communes of Ala, Asti, Berra, Bibbiena, Filattiera, Ortonovo, Piasco, and Varano de' Melegari
- Serravalle di Carda and Valdara di Serravalle, both in the commune of Apecchio
- Serravalle di Norcia and Casali di Serravalle, both in the commune of Norcia
- in San Marino
- in Switzerland
- Serravalle, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Ticino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serravalle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.