Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up service station in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Service station may refer to:
- Filling station, a gasoline or petrol station
- Automobile repair shop, a place where automobiles are repaired
- Service centre or rest area, a public facility on motorways or controlled-access highways for resting or refuelling
- Motorway service area, a rest area in the United Kingdom
- Service centre or truck stop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Service station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.