Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
- SET, a visual perception matching card game that involves cards depicting shapes.
- Set Cubed, a board game where SETs are made by combining the dice in a player's hand with SETs already on the board.
- SET Electronic Handheld, an electronic handheld version of the game SET.
- SET The Computer Game, a computer version of the game SET.
- Quiddler, a rummy-based card game involving spelling.
- Xactika, a trick-taking card game involving cards that have four suits each.
- Five Crowns, a rummy-based card game involving five suits and wild cards.
- Trilogy, the visual challenge of SET that involves rummy and the action of war.
- Jurassic Jumble, a blind trading game that involves dinosaurs.
- Zangle, a shape-matching card game – won the "Best of Toy Fair 2019" award at the 2019 American International Toy Fair.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2017)
- Fluxx Wins Mensa Select Award, Looney Laboratories, Inc., บลMarch 25, 1999
- "PlayMonster Bolsters Game Lineup with Set Enterprises Acquisition • The Toy Book". The Toy Book. 2019-04-30. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- Steinberg, Danielle (August 23, 2018). "Canine Epilepsy and Purple Squiggles: The Unexpected Success Story of SET". Gizmodo. Gizmodo Media Group. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- Charzuk, Barb (March 15, 2019). "Local game inventor wins prestigious award". The Fountain Hills Times. Retrieved March 20, 2019.