Seth Ward may refer to:
- Seth Ward, Texas
- Jimmy Dean (1928–2010), entertainer, mistakenly identified with the birth name of Seth Ward, which was actually the above town in Texas where he grew up
- Seth Ward (bishop of Salisbury) (1617–1689), English astronomer and mathematician, and the Bishop of Exeter
- Seth Ward (businessman) (1820–1903), parlayed an Oregon Trail supply business into large Kansas City real estate holdings including the Country Club Plaza and for whom Ward Parkway is named
- Seth Ward (Methodist bishop) (1858–1909), American bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South
- Seth Ward (Whitewater), Arkansas businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seth Ward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.