Jump to navigation Jump to search
Setting Sun may refer to:
- The Setting Sun (film), a 1992 historical drama film directed by Rou Tomono
- Setting Sun (band), a band with a rotating lineup led by frontman and producer Gary Levitt
- Setting Sun (horse) (1952–1976), a champion Tennessee Walking Horse
- The Setting Sun, a 1947 Japanese novel by Osamu Dazai
- "Setting Sun" (The Chemical Brothers song), a song on The Chemical Brothers' 1996 album Dig Your Own Hole
- "Setting Sun" (Howling Bells song), a song on 2006 album Howling Bells
- "Setting Sun" (Jerry Cantrell song), a song from the 2018 Dark Nights: Metal Soundtrack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Setting Sun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.