Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seva or seva' in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seva may refer to:
- "Seva" (short story), by Puerto Rican author Luis López Nieves
- Seva (Puerto Rico), a fictional town described in the novel Seva by Luis López Nieves
- Seva Canada Society, a Vancouver-based non-profit organization that fights blindness in the developing world
- Seva Foundation, an American non-profit foundation that fights blindness and poverty
- Seva, Barcelona, a municipality in the comarca of Osona, Catalonia, Spain
- Seva, Ghana, a town in the Volta Region of Ghana
- Ševa, a principal character in the Croatian "anti-show" Nightmare Stage
- Seva, "selfless service", volunteer work offered to God (in Indian religions)
- Seva, a nickname for the East Slavic name Vsevolod
- SEVA (acronym)
- Stand-up Extravehicular activity, an activity in which an astronaut partially emerges into space
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.