From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seva, Seva, or SEVA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seva may refer to:
- Seva (short story), by Puerto Rican author Luis López Nieves.
- Seva (Puerto Rico) is a fictional town described in the novel Seva by Luis López Nieves
- Seva Canada Society, a non-profit organization that fights blindness in the developing world
- Seva Foundation, an American non-profit foundation that fights blindness and poverty
- Seva, Barcelona, a municipality in the comarca of Osona, Catalonia, Spain
- Seva, Ghana is a town in the Volta Region of Ghana.
- Ševa, a principal character in the Croatian "anti-show" Nightmare Stage
- Seva, "selfless service", volunteer work offered to God (in Indian religions)
- Seva, a nickname for the East Slavic name Vsevolod
- SEVA (acronym)
- Stand-up Extra-vehicular activity, an activity in which an astronaut partially emerges into space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.