From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seva, Seva, or SEVA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seva may refer to:
- Volunteer work; selfless service; work offered to God (in Indian religions)
- The Seva Foundation, a non-profit foundation that fights blindness and poverty
- Seva, Barcelona, a municipality in the comarca of Osona, Catalonia, Spain
- Abbreviation of East Slavic name Vsevolod
- Seva (short story), by Puerto Rican author Luis López Nieves.
- Seva (Puerto Rico) is a fictional town described in the novel Seva by Luis López Nieves
- Seva, Ghana is a town in the Volta Region of Ghana.
- Ševa, a principal character in the Croatian "anti-show" Nightmare Stage
- SEVA (acronym)
- Stand-up Extra-vehicular activity, an activity in which an astronaut partially emerges into space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.