Seve may refer to:
- Seve Ballesteros (1957–2011), Spanish golfer
- Seve Benson (born 1986), English golfer
- Seve Paeniu (born 1965), Tuvaluan diplomat
- Alfred De Sève (1858-1927), Canadian violinist, composer and music educator
- Jacques de Sève (fl. 1742–1788), French illustrator
- Peter de Sève, American illustrator and animation character designer
- Ševe, a secret police organization in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Seve Dam, Turkey
- Seve Trophy, a European golf tournament, named after the Spanish golfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.