Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seven arts may refer to:
- The traditional subdivision of the Arts, being Architecture, Sculpture, Painting, Music, Poetry, Dance, Performing.
- The Seven Liberal Arts, being grammar, logic, rhetoric, arithmetic, geometry, music and astronomy
- The Seven Lively Arts, an American anthology series
- The Seven Arts, an artistic magazine
- Seven Arts Productions, a movie production company
- Seven Arts, an early 1990s defunct joint venture releasing company between Carolco Pictures and New Line Cinema
- Seven Arts Pictures a UK independent film production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seven arts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.