|Look up Severine or Séverine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Severine or Séverine may refer to:
- The nom de plume of the French journalist Caroline Rémy de Guebhard
- A pseudonym of the Hungarian model Eve Angel
- Séverine (singer) (born 1948), French singer who won the Eurovision Song Contest 1971
- Séverine (given name), a female given name
- Sévérine: a character in the James Bond movie Skyfall
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Severine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.