From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sewers)
|Look up sewer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sewer may refer to:
- Part of sewerage, the infrastructure that conveys sewage
- Sanitary sewer, a system of pipes used to transport sewage - several types of sanitary sewers can be distinguished
- Storm drain, a collection and transportation system for storm water
- Combined sewer
- Sewer, one who does sewing
- Keeper of sewer, official overseeing service to King Henry VIII's household
- Sewers (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.