Sex dice is a dice game intended to heighten the sexual atmosphere and promote foreplay. Instead of numbers, each face on the dice contains the name of a body part; the body part that faces up when the die is rolled must then be given sexual attention. The Daily Princetonian suggests rolling sex dice to "break the ice and extend [one's] foreplay." The University Daily Kansan advises a roll of the sex dice for those who are not particularly limber (and therefore cannot try "new and inventive position[s]") as a means to "bring variety to [one's] bedroom romps."
A commercially available version, also called Foreplay Dice, consists of two dice, one with body parts and the other with activities; a roll of the dice will determine which action is to be applied to which body part. According to SPIN magazine, the game is especially popular among American teenagers.
- "A List of Must Have Bedroom Accessories". Bossip.com. 2010-03-04. Archived from the original on 2010-03-10. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "The Sex Doctor: BED AND BOARDY; ISSUE OF THE WEEK: PLAYING NAUGHTY GAMES". Sunday Mirror (London, England). 2005-11-20. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "Ask the Sexpert". The Daily Princetonian. 11 December 2008. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- ""Do it" outside the box". University Daily Kansan. 7 February 2008.
- Demopoulos, Maria (June 1999). "Sex: The Game". Spin. p. 61. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|