From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sexy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing.
Related articles include:
- Sexual arousal, the arousal of sexual desire, during or in anticipation of sexual activity
- Sexual attraction, can refer to anything which has the ability to attract the sexual or erotic interest of a person
- Physical attractiveness, the perception of the physical traits of an individual as being aesthetically pleasing or beautiful
Sexy may also refer to:
- Sexy (novel), a 2005 novel by Joyce Carol Oates
Film and television
- "Sexy" (Glee), a 2011 episode from the series' second season
- Sexy prime, a pair of prime numbers that differ by 6
- S.E.X.Y. TQ EP
- "Sexy" (Is the Word), song by Melissa Tkautz
- Sexy (Klymaxx song), a moderate recorded by Klymaxx for the MCA label
- "Sexy", a song by The Black Eyed Peas, from the album Elephunk
- "Sexy", a song by French Affair
- "Sexy", a song by Australian Idol season 3 contestant Roxane LeBrasse
- "Sexy", a song by Les Jumo feat. Mohombi
- Sexy Sadie, the name of a song by The Beatles, written by John Lennon in India and credited to Lennon–McCartney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sexy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.