From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning:||Good at Intuiting, (one who) Intuits|
Sezer is a common Turkish given name. In Turkish, "Sezer" means "(someone) who is good at intuition" or "(someone) who intuits". The name is used as surname, as well.
- Given name
- Sezer Badur, German footballer
- Sezer Huysuz, Turkish judoka
- Sezer Öztürk, Turkish footballer
- Sezer Sezgin, Turkish footballer
- Sezer Yurtseven, Turkish-English stock broker and Big Brother housemate
- Jada Sezer British Model
- Aidan Sezer, Australian rugby league footballer
- Ahmet Necdet Sezer, Turkish politician
- Melis Sezer, Turkish tennis player
- Şafak Sezer, Turkish actor
- Zeki Sezer, Turkish politician
Places and jurisdictions
- Shaizar, Ancient city and former bishopric in Syria, now a Latin Catholic titular see
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sezer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This page lists people with the surname Sezer. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|