(Redirected from Shadow Man (film))
Shadowman or Shadow Man may refer to:
- Streets of Shadows (1953 film), released as Shadow Man in the U.S.
- Shadow Man (1988 film), a Dutch-British film with Tom Hulce
- Shadow Man (2006 film), a 2006 Steven Seagal film
- Shadow Man (2014 film), an Indian film
- Nuits Rouges or Shadowman, a 1974 film by Georges Franju
- "The Shadow Man", a 1985 episode of The Twilight Zone directed by Joe Dante
- "Shadowmen", a 1992 episode of The Young Riders
- Shadowman (album), a 2005 progressive rock solo album by Steve Walsh
- Shadow Man (album), a 1988 studio album from South African artist Johnny Clegg and his band Savuka
- "Shadow Man" (song), a song written by David Bowie in 1971
- "Shadow Man", a song by the Afro Celt Sound System from Volume 3: Further in Time
- Shadowman (comics), a comic book series from Valiant Comics
- Shadow Man (video game), a 1999 video game by Acclaim Entertainment loosely based on this comic book
- Shadow Man, a novel by Melissa Scott.
- Shadowman paintings, street art shadow paintings made by Richard Hambleton in New York City in the early 1980s
- Doctor Facilier or the Shadow Man, a character in The Princess and the Frog
- Shadow people, creatures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shadowman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.