From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shadow government may refer to:
- A government run by an unelected bureaucracy, or a state within a state
- known as the deep state in Turkey
- A conspiracy theory of a secret government, see Shadow government (conspiracy)
- A term for plans for an emergency government that takes over in the event of a disaster, see continuity of government
- An opposition government in a parliamentary system, see Shadow Cabinet
- "The Shadow Government", a song by They Might Be Giants on their 2007 album The Else
- Shadow Government, a 2009 film by Cloud Ten Pictures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shadow government.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.