From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shahzade)
|Look up Shahzadah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shahzada, Shahzade, Shahzadeh or Shahzadah may refer to:
- Shahzada (title), princely title, crown prince, the son of a shah, of the Iranian royal house
- Şehzade, as used in the Ottoman Empire
- Haji Shahzada (Guantanamo Bay detainee 952) (born 1959), one of the Guantanamo captives whose 2004 CSR Tribunal determined he was not an enemy after all
- Mullah Shahzada (Taliban commander), Taliban commander, reported to have talked his way out of Guantanamo in May 2003, only to return to the battlefield
- Shahzada (horse race), an annual endurance race held in Australia
- SS Shahzada, a number of British freighters
- Shahzada (1955 film), a 1955 Bollywood film directed by Mohan Sinha
- Shahzada (Loya Jirga, Committee Two) a delegate to Afghanistan's Constitutional Loya Jirga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahzada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.