Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shaki may refer to:
- Shaki, Armenia, a village in Armenia
- Shaki, Azerbaijan, a city in Azerbaijan
- Shaki District, a district in Azerbaijan
- Shaki Khanate (1743–1819), a khanate in the territory of modern Azerbaijan
- Shaki, Oyo State, a city in Nigeria
- Shaki, another name for tripe, especially in West Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.