Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shali or Shalli may refer to:
- Shali, Afghanistan, an inhabited locality in Afghanistan
- Shali, Bhutan, an inhabited locality in Bhutan
- Shali, Egypt, medieval city ruins in Egypt
- Shali, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Shali, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Shali, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Shali River, a river on which the census town of Beliatore in India stands
- Shali Shen, researcher who first isolated the HEPACAM gene
- Sally Chen, actress playing Tian's mother in Dark Tales, a Hong Kong television drama
- Yu Sha-li, who played Shagu in The Brave Archer 2, a 1978 Hong Kong movie
- Shali, alternative name of Shalia, a character from The World God Only Knows manga
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.