From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shalimar (film))
Shalimar may refer to:
In the Indian Subcontinent
- Mughal gardens, also called Shalimar Bagh, several royal gardens of the Mughal Empire
- Shalimar, Lahore, one of the constituent towns of Lahore, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Shalimar railway station, a rail station serving Howrah and Kolkata
- Shalimar, alternative name of Shadmehr, a small city in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
In the United States
- Shalimar, Florida, a town
- Shalamar, a soul-R&B group
Film and literature
- Shalimar (1978 film), a 1978 Hindi film
- Shalimar (1946 film), a 1946 Bollywood film
- Shalimar, a book by Manohar Malgonkar
- Shalimar the Clown, a 2005 novel by Salman Rushdie
- A river in "The Hippopotamus Song" by Flanders and Swann
- Shalimar Fox, a character on the television show Mutant X
- A town in "Song of Solomon (novel) ", a 1977 novel by Toni Morrison.
- HMS Shalimar (P242), a Royal Navy ship
- Shalimar (perfume), the flagship fragrance of perfume house Guerlain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shalimar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.