Shalott commonly refers to:
- Shalott, an island in the poem The Lady of Shalott (1833 and 1842) by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- "Shalott", a song on Emilie Autumn's album Opheliac (2006), based on Tennyson's poem
Shalott may be a misspelling of:
- Shallot, a root vegetable similar to the onion
- The Lady of Shallot (painting), 1888 painting by John William Waterhouse
- The Lady of Shalott (1905), a painting by William Holman Hunt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shalott.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.