Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shanty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shanty may refer to:
- Ice shanty, a portable shed placed on a frozen lake
- Sea shanty, a type of shipboard work-song
- Shack, a primitive dwelling
- Shanty, an irregular, low-cost dwelling which, in quantity, form a shanty town
- Shanty Hogan (1906–1967), Major League Baseball catcher
- "Shanty" (Jonathan Edwards song), 1971
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.