Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shar may refer to:
- Shar Music, a company that specializes in stringed instruments and also sells sheet music.
- Shar (tribe), a tribe in upper Sindh
- Shar, Kazakhstan
- Shar (country subdivision)
- Shar means "east" in Tibetan.
- BAE Sea Harrier, a British VTOL aircraft is nicknamed shar
- shar, the Unix shar program stands for "SHell ARchive"
- Shar (Forgotten Realms), a fictional goddess of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons
- Kostin Shar, an alternative name of the Kostin Strait
- Matochkin Shar, an alternative name of the Matochkin Strait
- Yugorsky Shar, an alternative name of the Yugorsky Strait
- India's Sriharikota Range satellite launch facility before being renamed Satish Dhawan Space Centre in 2002
- Šar Mountains
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.