Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
|Headquarters||New Delhi and Mumbai|
|No. of offices||8|
|No. of lawyers||69 partners, 370 lawyers (September 2015)|
|Major practice areas||General Practice|
|Key people||Shardul S. Shroff, Pallavi Shroff|
|Date founded||11 May 2015|
|Founder||Shardul S. Shroff|
Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co is a full service Indian law firm. The firm came into existence after its predecessor Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co was split into two after a dispute emerged between the two managing partners of firm who were heading the Delhi and Mumbai office separately.
The firm has 7 offices at New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata.
Shardul S. Shroff is the executive chairman of the firm while Pallavi Shroff is the managing partner of the firm. Along with the Shroffs, the management board of the firm includes equity partners Gunjan Shah and Jatin Aneja, and M Damodaran (ex-Chairman SEBI) as an Independent Member and John Handoll, Senior Advisor - European and Competition Law, as an Advisor to the board.
- "Breaking: AZB partner Shuva Mandal defects to Shardul Amarchand". Legally India. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Ganz, Kian. "Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas started today with new logo & cupcakes, as brothers migrate Amarchand.com [UPDATE-1: BRAND EXPLAINED]". LegallyIndia. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Law firm Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas starts operations". Business Standard. Press Trust of India. 11 May 2015. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co". Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- Vyas, Maulik (12 May 2015). "We'll have over 450 partners by end of 2015: Shardul Shroff, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co". Economic Times. Retrieved 12 May 2015.