|Look up шарик in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sharik (Russian: Шарик) means a small ball in Russian. It is a common dog name in countries of the former Soviet Union and may refer to:
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Bulgakov's novel Heart of a Dog
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Dostoevsky's The House of the Dead
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Janusz Przymanowski's Four tank-men and a dog
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Three from Prostokvashino
- Sharik, the unofficial designation of the landing unit of Vostok and Voskhod spacecraft (literally -"little ball").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.