From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sharik or Shariq may be either Arabic or Russian origin and may refer to:
- Sharik Peninsula, Tunisia
- Akhnas ibn Shariq
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Bulgakov's novel Heart of a Dog
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Dostoevsky's The House of the Dead
- Sharik, a fictional dog in Three from Prostokvashino
- Sharik, the unofficial designation of the landing unit of Vostok and Voskhod spacecraft (literally -"little ball").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.