Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shark Island may refer to:
- Cocos Island, Costa Rica
- Shark Island, Namibia, off the coast of Namibia
- Shark Island Concentration Camp, at Shark Island, Namibia
- Shark Island (Port Jackson), in Sydney Harbour, Australia
- Shark Island (Cronulla Beach), a semi-tidal rock ledge and bodyboarding spot in Sydney, Australia
- Tiburón Island, literally Shark Island, in the gulf of California, Mexico
- Shark Island, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Inishark, also called Shark Island, off the coast of County Galway, Ireland
- Shark Island (band), 1980s rock band from Los Angeles
- Shark Island, an album released in 1983 by electronic band Basking Sharks
- The Prisoner of Shark Island, a 1936 film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shark Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.