(Redirected from Shazam!)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shazam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shazam may refer to:
Comic book franchise
- Captain Marvel (DC Comics), also known as Shazam, a Fawcett Comics and, later, DC Comics superhero
- Shazam (wizard), a wizard character from the Shazam!/Captain Marvel comics who gives the superhero and his associates their powers
- Shazam! (film), 2019 American superhero film based on the comic book franchise, directed by David F. Sandberg starring Zachary Levi and Asher Angel
- Shazam! (TV series), 1974-77 live-action television series based on the comic book franchise, starring Michael Gray, Jackson Bostwick, and John Davey
- Shazam!, a comic book series about Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family published by DC Comics from 1973 to 1978
- Shazam!, a ride based on the Captain Marvel/Shazam character at the Six Flags St. Louis theme park.
- Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil, a 2007 limited-edition DC Comics series written and illustrated by Jeff Smith
- The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam! a 1981 Saturday morning animated series featuring a segment based on the comic book franchise
Other uses in arts and media
- Shazam (album), a 1970 LP by The Move
- "Shazam!", original title for Attack Attack!'s second album Attack Attack!
- Shazam! (New Zealand TV series) a New Zealand youth music programme from the 1980s, initially presented by Phillip Schofield
- "Shazam!" (Duane Eddy song), a 1960 song by Duane Eddy
- "Shazam!", a song by the Beastie Boys from their 2004 album To the 5 Boroughs
- "Shazam!" (Spiderbait song), a song by Spiderbait from their 1999 album Grand Slam
- A catch-phrase used by the character Gomer Pyle in The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- Foxy Shazam, a rock band
- Beat Shazam, a 2010s TV game show based on the song-recognition app
- SHAZAM (interbank network), financial services and payments processing company
- Shazam (application), a music recognition app
- SHAZAM (software), software package for econometrics and statistics
- Shazzan, an American animated series from 1967 to 1969, about a genie with magical powers
- ShahZaM, a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player
- Chazzan, a Jewish musician, or precentor, trained in the vocal arts
- Kazaam, a 1996 American comedy film starring Shaquille O'Neal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shazam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.