Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sheath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheath pronounced as //, may refer to:
- Scabbard, a sheath for holding a sword, knife, or other large blade, as well as guns, such as rifles.
- The outer covering of a cable
- Condom, a kind of contraception
- Debye sheath, a layer of a plasma in physics
- Heliosheath, the region of the heliosphere beyond the termination shock
- Koteka, a penis sheath worn by some natives of New Guinea
- Sheath (album), a 2003 techno album by LFO
- Sheath dress, a type of dress
- Kosha, an element in human being makeup according to Hinduist philosophy
- Leaf sheath, the leaf base when it forms a vertical coating surrounding the stem
- Carotid sheath, connective tissue around the neck's vascular compartment
- Myelin sheath, an insulating layer over the axon of a neuron
- Preputial sheath, protective skin around the penis or clitoris
- Rectus sheath, the laminas around abdominal muscles
- Root sheath, the inner or epidermic coat around the root of a hair follicle
- Tendon sheath, a synovial membrane surrounding a tendon in, for example, the fingers
- Vagina, the internal structure of the female genitalia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.