Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shebang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shebang may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Shebang, an Australian radio show
- shebang!, a Canadian breakdance crew
- She-Bang, a character from the cartoon Static Shock
- Shebang, a mid 1960s dance show hosted by Casey Kasem
- shebang (Unix), the
#!syntax used in computer programs to indicate an interpreter for execution
- shebang, is a “temporary shelter”.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shebang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.