|Look up shebang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shebang may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Shebang, an Australian radio show
- shebang!, a Canadian breakdance crew
- She-Bang, a character from the cartoon Static Shock
- Shebang, a mid 1960s dance show hosted by Casey Kasem
- Shebang (Unix), the
#!syntax used in computer programs to indicate an interpreter for execution
- shebang, ia a “temporary shelter”.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shebang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.