Sheridan County School District Number 3
Sheridan County School District #3 is a public school district based in Clearmont, Wyoming, United States. With an enrollment of 101 students (as of October 1, 2008), it is the second smallest school district in the state of Wyoming.
- Incorporated places
- Census-designated places (Note: All census-designated places are unincorporated.)
- Unincorporated places
- Arvada-Clearmont High School (Grades 9-12)
- Arvada-Clearmont Junior High School (Grades 7-8)
- Arvada Elementary School (Grades K-6)
- Clearmont Elementary School (Grades PK-6)
The following figures are as of October 1, 2008.
- Total District Enrollment: 101
- Student enrollment by gender
- Male: 46 (45.54%)
- Female: 55 (54.46%)
- Student enrollment by ethnicity
- White (not Hispanic): 92 (91.09%)
- Hispanic: 6 (5.94%)
- American Indian or Alaskan Native: 3 (2.97%)
- Sheridan County School District #3 – official site.
|This Wyoming-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|