||This article reads like a press release or a news article and/or is entirely based on routine coverage. (March 2009)|
Promotional film poster
|Directed by||Craig Saavedra|
|Produced by||Craig Saavedra|
|Written by||Tom Nance|
|Music by||David Michael Frank|
|Edited by||Christopher Gay|
|Distributed by||International Film Circuit|
Sherman's Way is a comedy-drama independent film starring James LeGros, Enrico Colantoni, Lacey Chabert, Donna Murphy, Brooke Nevin, and Michael Shulman. The film was directed by Craig Saavedra, written by Thomas R. Nance, and produced by Starry Night Entertainment. Sherman's Way completed principal photography in 2007 and was shot in Manhattan, New York, Clear Lake, California, and Los Angeles, California.
|This article needs an improved plot summary. (November 2015)|
The life of Yale law student Sherman (Michael Shulman, Party of Five) takes an unexpected turn when he decides to follow his girlfriend’s (Lacey Chabert, Not Another Teen Movie) advice and take more chances in life. She meant their relationship. But Sherman’s new spontaneity lands him in the car seat next to Palmer (James LeGros, Sleeper Cell, Ally McBeal), a washed-up, cheerfully eccentric former Olympic athlete.
Dumped and cut off from his mother’s funds, Sherman has to travel with Palmer to Southern California for an important job opportunity.
- Audience Award for Best Feature at Cinequest Film Festival 2008
- Audience Award for Best Feature at Newport Int'l Film Festival 2008
- Audience Award for Best Feature at Gaia (Boulder, Colorado) Film Festival 2008
- Special Jury Award Jackson Hole Film Festival 2008
- Sherman's Way
- Official Film Website
- Sherman's Way at the Internet Movie Database
- Sherman's Way at Hollywood.com
- Sherman's Way at The Hollywood Reporter
|This article about a 2000s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|