Fräulein Wunder in Hamburg
|Genres||Pop punk, pop rock|
|Associated acts||Puppenblut (en: "Doll blood")
The four band members met in 2006 at a local hobby cellar their music idols regularly go to. In 2007, they wrote their first songs, and later, followed up with their first appearances. Initially, the group formed under the name "Puppenblut", but they briefly took the name sHERO until 2008. In one of their concerts, they were discovered by a label. The band shortly published their first album on August 29, 2008. They quickly followed up with their first single, Wenn ich ein Junge wär, which made it to number 16 in the German single charts. In August and July 2008, the band aired several "Band Diaries" on Viva (TV station). In 2009, the band represented Hesse in the Bundesvision Song Contest and reached sixth place with their song Sternradio.
In May 2011, Steffy revealed in an interview with Burning-Music.de that the band had broken up. She now plays bass for the Berlin pop/rock band SuperCircus.
- Vocals: Chanty (Jana Chantal Franzisca) Loch (born 29 October 1990)
- Guitar: Kerstin Klein (born 24 November 1990)
- Bass: Steffy (Stefanie) Spänkuch (born 15 August 1989)
- Drums: Pia Gottwals (born 15 May 1991)
- Wenn ich ein Junge wär ("If I were a boy", 2008) (DE: #16, AT: #41, LT: #7)
- Mein Herz ist Gift für Dich ("My heart is poison for you", 2008) (DE: #79)
- Sternradio ("Starradio", 2009) (DE: #55) 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fräulein Wunder.|
- on 's channelYouTube