|Look up Sherry or sherry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sherry is a type of wine.
Sherry may also refer to:
- "Sherry" (song), a 1962 song written by Bob Gaudio and performed by The Four Seasons
- "Oh Sherrie", a 1984 song written by Steve Perry, Randy Goodrum, Craig Krampf, and Bill Cuomo; and performed by Perry
- Sherry Palmer, a fictional character on the television series 24
- Sherry!, a 1967 musical by Laurence Rosenthal and James Lipton
- Sherry's, a defunct restaurant in New York City
- The Sherrys, a 1960s American girl group
- Sherry (1920 film), a 1920 American drama film directed by Edgar Lewis
- Sherry Birkin, one of the main protagonists in the game Resident Evil 2, besides Claire Redfield
- Sherry, Wisconsin, a town
- Sherry (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Sherry Junction, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Sherry (name), for a list of people with the name
- Chari (disambiguation)
- Chéri (disambiguation)
- Cheri (disambiguation)
- Cherry (disambiguation)
- Shari (disambiguation)
- Sherri, an American sitcom starring Sherri Shepherd that ran on Lifetime Television for one season from October 5, 2009 to December 1, 2009
- Shery (born 1985), Guatemalan Latin pop singer and songwriter 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.