Shigeto (electronic musician)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Zachary Shigeto Saginaw|
|Origin||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Labels||Ghostly International, Moodgadget Records, Portage Garage Sounds|
|Associated acts||ZGTO, School of Seven Bells|
Shigeto is the stage name of Zachary Shigeto Saginaw, an American electronic musician originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan. His music has a diverse sound, influenced by jazz, his fellow Ghostly artists, and other sources. His melodic, beat oriented songs are a unique blend of instrumental hip hop and electronic music.
- Full Circle (Ghostly International, 2010)
- Lineage (Ghostly International, 2012)
- No Better Time Than Now (Ghostly International, 2013)
- The New Monday (Ghostly International, 2017)
- "New Crossings EP" (Moodgadget Records, 2008)
- "What We Held On To EP" (Ghostly International, 2010)
- "Semi Circle EP" (Ghostly International, 2010)
- "2010" (Self-Released, 2015) (with Devonwho)
- "Intermission EP" (Ghostly International, 2015)
- "Weighted" (Ghostly International, 2018)
- "Full Circle Remixes" (Ghostly International, 2011)
With Dave Douglas
- Fitzmaurice, Larry. "Lineage | Album Review". Pitchfork. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Kolada, Brian (August 16, 2017). "RA News: Shigeto unveils new solo album, The New Monday". Resident Advisor. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|