|Full name||Shilton D'Silva|
|Date of birth||15 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2015||→ Mumbai (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 February 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 December 2014
Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, D'Silva started his football career when he was discovered playing for his school team, St. Pius, and selected to play for the Maharashtra U14 side. After playing for the state during a 10-day football festival, D'Silva joined the youth set-up of I-League side Mahindra United. While with Mahindra United, D'Silva played for the under-15 side in the Manchester United Premier Cup. Then, when Mahindra United U15s played against the India U16 side D'Silva was spotted by youth coach Colm Toal and was thus selected to join the India youth set-up.
In 2010, after the disbanding of Mahindra United, D'Silva was selected to play for the Pailan Arrows, then known as AIFF XI, of the I-League. This team would be a team full of under-23 players in preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. D'Silva made his professional debut for AIFF XI on 1 December 2010 against Chirag United in which AIFF XI fell 1–2 in their first ever game. He then scored his first professional goal on 22 December 2010 against Air India. His 34th-minute strike helped AIFF XI win 2–1. He then scored his second goal of the season against Dempo with a 10th-minute goal that lead to a 1–1 draw against the champions.
On 20 December 2011, during a Federation Cup match against Mumbai, D'Silva suffered an ACL tear. This injury lead him to miss the 2011–12 I-League season. After a year out, D'Silva rejoined the team in November 2012, however, in a friendly match against Mohammedan, challenge by Phoolchand Hembram left D'Silva with a broken tibia and fibula. This led to another surgery which meant that D'Silva would miss the 2012–13 I-League season, the last ever season for Pailan Arrows.
After the disbandment of Pailan Arrows, D'Silva took a break from football to focus on his education and finish his exams. After completing graduation, former India U19 head coach, Colm Toal, recommended D'Silva to complete his rehab at the AIFF Academy in Goa. About the rehab, D'Silva said "The rehab went perfectly. I will remain indebted for life to the physiotherapists who helped me there. AIFF took care of all my expenses and Colm has also always been a pillar of support".
On 31 March 2015, D'Silva signed for fellow I-League club Mumbai on loan from Bengaluru FC. He appeared on the bench for the team on 3 April against Shillong Lajong. He did not play as Mumbai fell 6–0. D'Silva then made his first professional appearance in four years on 22 April against Sporting Goa. He came on as a 85th-minute substitute for Climax Lawrence as Mumbai drew 1–1.
After the season finished, D'Silva returned to his parent club before being released. However, soon after being released, it was announced that D'Silva would be available for selection during the 2014 Indian Super League domestic draft.
After playing for Mahindra United U15 against the India U16 side, D'Silva was spotted and selected by Colm Toal to join the India youth set-up. He represented the India U16 side during the 2008 AFC U-16 Championship and then participated with the India U19 side during the qualifiers for the 2010 AFC U-19 Championship. On 23 February 2011, D'Silva made his debut for the India U23 team against Myanmar U23 during the 2012 Summer Olympics qualifiers.
- As of 18 February 2017
|Club||Season||League||League Cup||Domestic Cup||Other||AFC||Total|
- "We are getting used to style of play: Shilton D’Silva". The All India Football Federation. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Shilton D'Silva". National-Football-Teams. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Bali, Rahul. "Players To Watch: AIFF XI's Shilton D'Silva". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Majumder, Debashis. "Winning start of Chirag United in I-League 2010-11..". KolkataFootball. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Arrows vs. Air India 2 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Arrows vs. Dempo 1 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Mitra, Atanu (16 May 2015). "Shilton D'Silva ready to steal the limelight after long absence". Goal.com. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Shilton D’Silva". Bengaluru Football Club. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Mumbai 0-6 Shillong Lajong". Soccerway.
- "Sporting Goa 1-1 Mumbai". Soccerway.
- "ISL player list". The Hindu. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "Mumbai 2-2 Sporting Goa". Soccerway.
- "Mumbai FC thump Customs 8-3 in MDFA Elite Division Opener". Mumbai Football Club. 6 December 2016. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- Bali, Rahul. "Pre-Olympic Qualifiers: India 2-1 Myanmar - Desmond Bulpin's Side Win First Leg But Asean Outfit Score Crucial Away Goal". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "India vs. Chinese Taipei 3 - 0". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Shilton D'Silva at Soccerway