From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shindig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shindig is a lively party; it may also refer to:
In media and entertainment
- "Shindig", a 1963 song by The Shadows
- Shindig!, a 1960s American music variety television show
- "Shindig" (Firefly), a television episode
- Shindig, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Shindig (software), a framework for web-based applications
- Shindig (video chat platform)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shindig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.