From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shiners)
Shiner or The Shiner may refer to:
In entertainment and media
- Shiner (2000 film), a 2000 film with Michael Caine
- Shiner (2004 film), a 2004 film by Christian Calson
- "The Shiner is a Season 3 episode of American animated televisions eries Recess
- Shiner (band), a former band from Kansas City
- Shiners, the fireflies in The Underland Chronicles
- Shiners, slang for exhibitionist dancers during the early-to-mid 20th century
- Shiner (comics), fictional character in the UK comic Whizzer and Chips
- Shining With The Shiner and Shiner Slattery, books by John A Lee in which Edmond Slattery (see below) is a central character
Food and drink
- Shiner beer, a brand of beer brewed in the Spoetzl Brewery of Shiner, Texas
- Shiner, slang for moonshine, a high-proof corn-based alcohol spirit.
Main article: Shiner (surname)
- "The Shiner" was the nickname of early New Zealand itinerant worker Edmond Slattery
- Shiner (fish), common name used for any of several kinds of small, usually silvery fish
- Shiner (Ottawa), a street gang of Irish immigrants in Bytown during the early 19th century
- Shiner, slang for a black eye (a periorbital hematoma)
- Shiner, the internal codename for the Apple Network Server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shiner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.