(Redirected from Shinichi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Different kanji that are pronounced "shin" (しん) are combined with the kanji for "one" (一 ichi, いち)" to give different names:
- 真一, "true, one"
- 信一, "belief, one"
- 伸一, "extend, one"
- 進一, "progress, one"
- 新一, "new, one"
- 慎一, "humility, one"
- 晋一, "advance, one"
- 紳一, "gentleman, one"
- 鎮一, "tranquilize, one"
- 愼一, "care, one"
People with the name
- Shinichi Aoki (紳一, born 1965), Japanese professional Go player
- Shinichi Chiba (真一), also known as Sonny Chiba, a Japanese actor
- Shinichi Fujimura (新一, born 1950), Japanese amateur archaeologist
- Shinichi Honma (本間 信一, born 1934), Japanese ice hockey player
- Shinichi Hoshi (新一, 1926–1997), Japanese novelist and science fiction writer
- Shinichi Ikejiri (池尻 愼一, 1909–1945), Japanese physician and writer
- Shin'ichi Ishiwata (信一), Japanese scientist
- Shinichi Itoh (真一, born 1966), Japanese professional Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Shinichi Iwasaki (岩崎 伸一, born 1968), Japanese ice hockey player
- Shinichi Kitaoka (伸一, born 1948), Japanese professor of political science
- Shinichi Mori (進一, born 1947), Japanese enka singer
- Shinichi Sato (真一, born 1965), Japanese professional baseball player
- Shin'ichi Satō, professional shogi player
- Shinichi Sekizawa (新一, 1921–1992), Japanese screenwriter
- Shinichi Shinohara (信一, born 1973), Japanese judoka
- Shinichi Suzuki (violinist) (鎮一, 1898–1998), Japanese violinist
- Suzuki Shin'ichi I (真一, 1835–1918), Japanese photographer
- Suzuki Shin'ichi II (真一, 1855–1912), Japanese photographer
- Shin'ichi Tanaka (新一), a Japanese photographer
- Shinichi Tomii (富井 慎一, born 1980), Japanese modern pentathlete
- Shinichi Tsutsumi (真一, born 1964), Japanese stage and screen actor
- Shinichi Watanabe (慎一, born 1964), Japanese anime director
- Wakakirin Shinichi (真一, born 1983), Japanese sumo wrestler
- Shinichi Osawa (伸一), Japanese pop artist
- Shinichi Ishihara (born 1960), anison singer and anime voice actor
- Shinichi Morishita (born 1960), Japanese football player
- Shinichi Shuto (born 1983), Japanese football player
- Shinichi Kudō (新一) in the US Version is his name : Jimmy Kudo, the main protagonist of the anime and manga series Detective Conan /Case Closed(At the US Version)
- Shin'ichi Akiyama, the male protagonist of the manga Liar game
- Shin'ichi Chiaki, the male protagonist of the manga Nodame Cantabile
- Shinichi Izumi, the protagonist of the anime and manga series Parasyte
- Shinichi Nagata, a recurring character in Sword Art Online.
- Shinichi, kitsune antagonist in the trilogy of books The Vampire Diaries: The Return
- Shinichi Namura is a character in Marmalade Boy. He is Meiko's teacher and secret lover in the manga and anime series.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|