Shinshu Junior College
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Affiliation||Saku Educational Institute|
- 1988 Shinshu Junior College (Faculty of Business) was established.
- 2001 The name of Faculty of Business was changed to Faculty of Business and Information.
- 2002 Faculty of Life Management was established.
- 2006 Health and Sports Division and Care and Welfare Division was founded in Faculty of Life Management.
- 2010 Faculty of Life Management was reorganized to Faculty of Care and Welfare. The name of Faculty of Business and Information was changed to Faculty of Interated Business.
- 2013 Faculty of Integrated Business was closed.
- Faculty of Care and Welfare
- Care Course
- Business Course
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This article on a Nagano Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|