(Redirected from Ship Alabama)
|Look up Alabama or alabama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alabama is a southern state in the United States.
Alabama may also refer to:
- Alabama, New York, town in Genesee County, New York
- Alabama Port, Alabama, unincorporated community in Mobile County
- Alabama River, Alabama
- Alabama Territory, US territory from 1817 to 1819
- Alabama (band), country-music band formed in 1969
- Alabama (Canadian band), band of the early 1970s
- "Alabama", song by Neil Young on the 1972 album Harvest
- "Alabama", song by 10 Years on the 2008 album Division
- "Alabama" (John Coltrane song), song on the album Live at Birdland
- "Alabama" (state song), official state song of Alabama
- "Alabama Song", a 1927 Berthold Brecht song prominently covered by The Doors and David Bowie
- Alabama Song (album), released 1998 by Allison Moorer
- "Sweet Home Alabama", 1974 song by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Yea Alabama", fight song of the University of Alabama
- Alabama people, Native Americans of the Southeastern culture
- Alabama language, spoken by the Alabama-Coushatta tribe of Texas
- CSS Alabama, a screw sloop-of-war built in 1862 for the Confederate States Navy
- MV Maersk Alabama, former name of MV Maersk Andaman, hijacked by pirates in 2009
- USS Alabama, several U.S. Navy ships
- University of Alabama, public university in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, US
- Alabama Crimson Tide, the varsity teams that represent the University of Alabama
- Alabama (moth), genus of moths in the Erebidae family
- Alabam (disambiguation)
- University of Alabama (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Alabama"
- All pages with a title containing Alabama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alabama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.