Ships That Don't Come In
|"Ships That Don't Come In"|
|Single by Joe Diffie|
|from the album Regular Joe|
|B-side||"Startin' Over Blues"|
|Released||April 14, 1992|
|Writer(s)||Paul Nelson, Dave Gibson|
|Producer(s)||Johnny Slate, Bob Montgomery|
|Joe Diffie singles chronology|
"Ships That Don't Come In" is a song recorded by American country music singer Joe Diffie that reached the Top 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart in 1992. It was released in April 1992 as the second single from his Epic Records album Regular Joe. The song was written by Paul Nelson and Dave Gibson, the latter of whom was also recording for Epic as a member of the Gibson/Miller Band at the time.
The music video was directed by Jack Cole and premiered in mid-1992.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||55|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||46|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 106.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1983." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. August 8, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Joe Diffie – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Joe Diffie.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "Best of 1992: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|