From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shivaree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shivaree may refer to:
- Shivaree (custom), a clamorous salutation made to a newlywed couple
- During the 1870s, in the Midwestern US, a variant on the practice of shivaree (custom) involved forced separation of the bride and groom on their wedding night.
- Shivaree (band), an American band formed in 1997
- Shivaree (play), a play by William Mastrosimone
- Shivaree (TV series), an American popular music television program originating from Hollywood that aired from 1965 to 1966 and was hosted by Gene Weed
- A performance of rough music, an English folk tradition, in the United States
- "The Shivaree", episode 20 from season 3 of The Waltons
- "Shivaree", episode 19 from season 1 of The Rifleman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shivaree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.