From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shmavon G. Mangasarov (1 August 1907 – 1992) – Armenian artist who lived for many years in Azerbaijan and one of the founders and members of the Azerbaijan society of revolutionary art workers.
- Member of the "USSR Union of Artists" and was named the "Honored Artist of Azerbaijan".
- Member of Young Artists Association of Azerbaijan.
- 1928 1st Exhibition of Young Artists Organizations of Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 1930 1st Exhibition of Azerbaijan Revolutionary Art Workers Association (AZORRIIS) (Baku)
- 1931 Exhibition of Artists of Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia (Moscow)
- 1932 The Soviet revolution art in Philadelphia
- 1940 Art Exhibition, a visit to the 20th anniversary of the establishment of Soviet power in Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 1946 Exhibition of painters-veterans of the WW2 (Baku)
- 1947 National Art Exhibition of Azerbaijani artists dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution (Baku)
- 1949 Exhibition of new works of artists of the Republic (Baku)
- 1954 Republican Art Exhibition of 1954 (Baku)
- 1954 Exhibition of Artists of the Azerbaijan SSR and Armenian SSR (Moscow) Georgian SSR, Azerbaijan SSR И Armenian SSR (Москва)
- 1955 Republican Art Exhibition of 1955 (Baku)
- 1957 Republican Art Exhibition dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution (Baku)
- 2001 Artists of Azerbaijan on the Volga
- 2006 Palette of friends. Artists of Transcaucasia in Saratov House of National Artist Lev Gorelik (Moscow Russian Academy of Arts)
- 2009 Caucasus to visit us – from the collection of National Artist of Russia Lev G. Gorelik
- 2012 Caucasian Dictionary: Land and People Tsaritsyno Park Museum
Works in the collections
- State Museum of Oriental Art
|This article about an Azerbaijani painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|