From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shoebox or shoe box in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shoebox, shoe-box or shoe box may refer to:
- A box for storing shoes
- "Shoe Box", a 1995 single by the Canadian band Barenaked Ladies
- Shoebox (album), a 2014 album by the South Korean hip-hop group Epik High
- Dingbat (building)
- Shoebox style, in architecture
- Shoe-box system, an early fault-tolerant computer system architecture type by Tolerant Systems
- IBM Shoebox, a 1961 computer that was able to perform math and perform speech recognition
- Shoebox (originally Shoebox Greetings), a brand of humorous greeting cards by Hallmark Cards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoebox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.