Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shoko, Shōko or Shōkō may refer to:
- Shoko (Buddhist) (1162–1238), disciple of Hōnen and second patriarch of Jōdo-shū
- Emperor Shōkō (1401–1428), the 101st Emperor of Japan
- Shōko (instrument), a small gong used in the gagaku music of Japan
- Shōko (given name), a feminine Japanese given name
- Kotsuzumi, a small drum used in Japanese music
- 8306 Shoko, a main-belt asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.